- Emotional support for mother and baby
- Physical care of mother and baby
- Assistance with establishing feeding (breast and bottle)
- Advice and help to the family re: adjusting to the new baby
- Emotional and practical support for the father
- Assisting with the care of older children in the family
- Assisting with the running of the household. This includes: laundry, ironing, shopping, cooking, cleaning, pet care, any other reasonable requests
A fee of £18.00 per hour is required for the postnatal services provided.
A deposit is required when booking. Further payments normally being due every two weeks once the service has begun.
Other arrangements to suit individual needs can be discussed.
If I live more than 15 miles from your home, a fee of 40p per mile beyond that distance will be charged per single journey.
I am now semi-retired so therefore only available from mid-March to mid-October.